60 pounds of fresh produce for only $10!
NEW LOCATION ADDED!
Market On The Move, a program sponsored by The 3000 Club, provides a farmers’ market atmosphere at various locations throughout Metro Phoenix and Tucson areas where partners and supporters of this program can come on a regular basis to pick up the produce for distribution. For a $10 donation, people can receive up to 60 lbs. of fresh produce. Or, for a $100 yearly membership, the 3000 Club member can go to any location throughout Metro Phoenix or Tucson weekly and get their produce for no additional donation.
Since its inception in 2010 and through its successful partnership with churches and other non-profit organizations, MOM is now averaging between 8-12 locations distributing over 200,000 lbs. of produce every week.
In Scottsdale, Market on the Move is currently at 2 locations:
- NEW 1st Saturday monthly, 8am-12pm, Grace Chapel of Scottsdale, 8524 E. Thomas Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 2nd Saturday monthly, 8am-12pm, Coolwater Christian Church, 28181 N. 56th Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85266
- 4th Saturday monthly, 8am-12pm, The Garden Church, 8620 E. McDonald Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85250
- Laughter is the best medicine
- Taking Care of Your Oral Health
- New AZ booster seat law starting August 2nd
- Let's get physical: Take back the playground!
- Ways to boost your immunity
- Staying hydrated this summer
- Get ready for Mighty Mud Mania!
- Video: Coyote Curling Club
- Video: checking for pool and spa leaks
- Video: City of Scottsdale talks trash!
- Video: McDowell Mountain Ranch Golf Club news
- Mighty Mud Mania volunteers needed
- Mysteries of the heart revealed
- Pampered Chef supports local nutrition programs
- Free HeartMath booklet now available!
- Scottsdale challenge to "Eat 5 And Stay Alive"
- 5K race results from February 18th event
- New farmer's market in Scottsdale
- What a wonderful world!
- What is aerobic exercise?
- Dance yourself to fitness!
- Which club should I use?
- Basics of Golf
- Important Hiking Tips
- Many types of martial arts
- What is pilates and how do you say it?
- Spinning 101
- Benefits of swimming
- What is yoga?
- Tips on buying a new racquet
- Tennis? Really?!
- Running 101
- Walking tips and benefits
- Cycling 101
- Seven Principles of Healthy Homes
- Making Change Easier