By Eric O'Neill, Smart Kitchen.com
2 cups of Arugula, stems removed
1/2 cup of Walnuts, shelled
1/2 cup Fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
1 cup Olive Oil
6 Garlic Cloves, peeled
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
½ teaspoon of Cracked Black Pepper
¼ Lemon, juiced
Medium Mixing Bowl
Medium Sauté Pan
Place a Medium Sauté Pan on a burner and turn to Medium heat. Toast the whole walnuts over medium heat until lightly brown. Once golden brown, set aside
Combine the Arugula, Salt, Walnuts, Parmesean Cheese, Lemon juice and Garlic Cloves into a Food Processor. Pulse, while Drizzling the olive oil into the processor. Remove the mixture from the processor once all of the olive oil has been used and put it into a bowl.
Serve with pasta, over freshly roasted potatoes, baked potato, as a spread on toasted French Bread, Marinade for Fish or Lamb, or as a sauce for pizza.
Store refrigerated for up to 5-7 days.
- Chopped Veggie Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Yellow Split Pea with Butternut Squash Soup
- Eat Your Veggies: Winter Produce In Season
- Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy+Exercise=How Much is Too Much?
- Chicken Kale Wraps
- Water Cardio Basics: Dive In To Take It Off
- The CrossFit Diet Explained
- 8 Pet Peeves of Top Dietitians via MSN