Chicken Kale Wraps
Chicken Kale Wraps, by Chef Eric O'Neill, Smart Kitchen.com
- 4 pieces Kale
- 1 Cooked Chicken Breast , shredded
- 4 tablespoons Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of Julienned Carrots, sautéed
- ¼ cup of Julienned Yellow Onions, sautéed
4 Chicken Kale Wraps
Begin by rinsing the Kale leaf. Place a tablespoon worth of shredded chicken down the center of the kale leaf. Now add your sautéed Carrots and Onions the same way. Sprinkle some of the blue cheese crumbles over it. Finish by drizzling some balsamic vinegar over it. Enjoy!
*Note: If you are a vegetarian, substitute the Chicken with Tofu. Remember to cook the Tofu with the sautéed vegetables to help give it flavor.
- Chopped Veggie Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- Yellow Split Pea with Butternut Squash Soup
- Eat Your Veggies: Winter Produce In Season
- Arugula Pesto
- Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy+Exercise=How Much is Too Much?
- Water Cardio Basics: Dive In To Take It Off
- The CrossFit Diet Explained
- 8 Pet Peeves of Top Dietitians via MSN