HeartMath's Transforming Stress Workshop
You can "flip the switch" any time, any place, into the STRESS FREE ZONE. Improve your performance, relationships, and health with Transforming Stress Workshop*.
Learn on demand stress relief for critical moments!
- Sleep better
- Have more energy for your family, friends...and yourself
- Find relief from feelings of anxiety, worry and overwhelm
- Feel better more often
- Quickly de-stress in difficult workplace/personal situations
- Build resilience
- Improve creativity and problem solving abilities
- Balance work and life
- Change how you respond to stress
- Improve performance, health and well-being, and relationships.
Stress is an emotional reaction to a situation.
The bad news is you cannot eliminate stress.
The good news is you can change how you respond to it.
HeartMath's "Transforming Stress Workshop" a $450 value is offered to Fit City Scottsdale members at a reduced rate of $75.00. It consist of two sessions: a 4-hour introductory session and a 2-hour follow-up session that is scheduled 2 weeks later. The next scheduled sessions are February 10, 2012 from 8:00 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. (for Part I) and February 23, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. (for Part II). During the two weeks between classes you will have a personal heart rhythm monitor so you can see firsthand how your heart reponsds to stress and what happens when you practive HeatMath's stress relief tools. Check event calendar for locations.
To register, please click here (you will be redirected to a registration page on Scottsdale Healthcare's website). If you have any questions, please contact Scottsdale Healthcare HealthConnect at 480-882-4636.
To learn more about the HeartMath System for stress relief click here.
- What Makes Us Happy?
- Free Specialty Side Salad
- Heart Health from Chocolate, Really?
- Do You Get Enough Sleep?
- Glass or Plastic
- Make Your Own Hair Rinse
- Fear, Worry, Anxiety, and Anger
- Sushi 101
- Hot Out There
- The ABC's of Healthy Families
- Hungry to Read The Hunger Games
- It Is The Little Things
- The Value of Partnerships
- Geeky Facts about Fun
- Am I Becoming An Angry Bird?
- Just Clap for Life
- Advanced Care Directives